Although our website promotes a wide range of health benefits for spices, most of them are not supported by published literature. This doesn’t mean you won’t experience a benefit; it simply means that scientists don’t know if the benefit can be replicated with scientific studies.
Parsley contains the following phytonutrients:
- Lutein, beta-carotene, and zeaxanthin > eye health and vision
- Flavonoids (quercetin and apigenin) > antioxidant, antibacterial, and antifungal properties
The potential health benefits of these phytonutrients are:
- Potentially reducing the risk of cancer
- Supporting bone and joint health
- Promoting eye health and vision